We use cookies to provide you with a better service. Carry on browsing if you're happy with this.          I agree

January 9th RS200 Race Postponed

< Back




Following the severe weather conditions and the forecasted continued freeze for the weekend, we have postponed this Sundays RS200 event.



So we can still get together for some January racing, you are all welcome to join us the following week – Sunday 17th January. This will be a similar racing format to the previous month’s mini series event with three races; first start approximately 10.30 with further details posted at the club on the day.



Those of you venturing to the ‘Bloody Mary’ on Saturday, good luck and stay warm - look forward to seeing you on the 17th.


Learn To Sail on Tuesday Evenings

Everyone Welcome , Sign Up Now >