IBRSC Extra Committee Meeting -4th March 2021
Power Boat Training
- Nigel to get further clarification from the RYA on running covid-secure PB course.
- Continue negotiations with keep Sailing.
- Training committee to provide further update on additional training room requirements.
- Food & Drinks – No indoor food until 17 May. Hot drinks and snacks to be available at club door.
- Cashless payment system to wait until current restrictions are over.
- Nick to circulate note on club opening and need observe restrictions.
- Jonathon to circulate youth training dates.
- Potential dates April 10/11 & April 18
- Further help for Alexis to repair the power boats – Propose extra help once per month? Stuart to offer support to help Alexis.
- Inform Alexis that the Committee will strictly enforce the no-going on the water alone rule.
- Utah to work with Dave to buy life jacket and waterproofs for Alexis.
- Mike B to work with Tony S to source clubhouse electrical certificates.
- TV screen replacement in main room and training room - Up to £1200 spend approved.
- Stuart to explore internal paint costs.
- Mike, Gareth, Stuart and Utah to explore options for funding Clubhouse refurbishment + further decorations.
- Nigel and Utah to speak regarding paddle boarding