ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
IN ACCORDANCE WITH RULE 10.1, THE 62nd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF ISLAND BARN RESERVOIR SAILING CLUB WILL TAKE PLACE VIA AN ONLINE MEETING (DUE TO COVID RESTICTIONS) ON SUNDAY 7th FEBRUARY 2021 AT 14:00
Zoom Meeting Invitation was sent by email and a reminder on Saturday 6th February from Notices@islandbarn.org.uk
1) Commodores opening address, check on attendance and formal recording of apologies
2) To receive and approve the Minutes of the 61st Annual General Meeting.
Minutes from the 2020 AGM can be found here
3) To receive from the Treasurer and approve the audited accounts for year ending 30th Sept 2020.
4) To receive reports from the following Flag Officers and Sub Committees.
5) To elect Club Officers:
6) To elect ordinary Committee Members: (note these members may take admin roles)
7) To elect the Bar Committee:
8) To elect an Auditor:
PROPOSED: Tony Tahourdin
9) To note the following Club administrative roles and personnel:
10) Committee Vacancies (the Commodore will explain process and reach out for volunteers)
Retirement of the groundsman roles
11) Proposal to alter Club Rules:
Changes are shown in red in attached club rules to demonstrate minor changes.
12) No formal proposals have been notified to the Secretary within period. This concludes the AGM
13) Following the AGM there now will be an opportunity for informal discussion.