ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
IN ACCORDANCE WITH RULE 10.1, THE 61st ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF ISLAND BARN RESERVOIR SAILING CLUB WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE CLUBHOUSE, ISLAND BARN RESERVOIR ON SUNDAY 2nd FEBRUARY 2020 AT 14:00
1) Commodores opening address, check on attendance and formal recording of apologies
2) To receive and approve the Minutes of the 60th Annual General Meeting.
3) To receive from the Treasurer and approve the audited accounts for year ending 30th Sept 2019.
4) To receive reports from the following Flag Officers and Sub Committees.
5) To elect Club Officers:
6) To elect ordinary Committee Members: (note these members may take admin roles)
7) To elect the Bar Committee:
8) To elect an Auditor:
PROPOSED: Tony Tahourdin
9) To note the following Club administrative roles and personnel:
Child Welfare Officer – Ray Lamb
Health and Safety – Dave Ryder
10) Welcome new Commodore to chair the meeting -
11) Proposal to alter Club Rules:
Changes are shown in red in attached club rules to demonstrate minor changes.
12) No formal proposals have been notified to the Secretary within period. This concludes the AGM
13) Following the AGM there now will be an opportunity for informal discussion.